Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things that disgust me- 3oh!3

Oh shit, some white guys just got a hold of a Casio keyboard and a drum machine, time for this years "funny white guys rapping" group! Who am I talking about? These two yeast infections-

Newest contender for worst rap group of all time

Call me a doctor because I need some stitches for my sides! Check these guys out- the dude in the front is, holy shit, biting a microphone cord! Can he do that??!! And that guy in the background, OH MY GOD! Is that a wacky outfit with ironic sunglasses and an outrageously tacky scarf? The stitches I just freshly had put in my side are now splitting! I feel like my funny bone just got suplexed off the empire state building straight onto a nuclear warhead!

Seriously, FUCK these retards. Their whole bag is that they pretend they're really hard. That's it. No witty observations, no sarcastic commentary on ghetto/yuppy cultures, no creativity whatsoever. They just rap like gangster black guys would, but they do it "ironically." And they do it over shitty beats that sound like something off a down-syndrome tribute to Timbaland's worst tracks performed by the Kidz Bop live show.

Hot new rap group, or two guys who wouldn't know funny if it shit donkey jaw bones up their dick holes? You decide!

Does anyone actually listen to the genre of "humorous rap?" Judging by how many hits these guys have on their myspace page I'd say tragically, yes. I assume their fans are the same people who watch Mad TV, go to see romantic comedies, and EAT SHIT. Listening to their music makes me feel like my face is being smothered in the fattest man alive's sweaty chode while my own chode is being gnawed on by a crack whore's gap toothed grill. Even orangutans, who will laugh at anything no matter how fucking stupid (i.e. Dane Cook), are disgusted with 3oh!3.

3oh!3 fails the famed "Orangutan test" for funny.

No comments: